temple buhdda

Kaba Aye Pagodoa

The name “Kaba Aye” in Burmese means “World Peace” to which this pagoda is dedicated. Built in 1952, this pagoda is significant for the Sixth World Buddhist Synod, which was held in its large precinct in 1954. The Buddhist Art Museum, Maha Pasana Cave and newly built Wizaya Mingala Dhammathabin Hall are also located in the same precinct.